Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I thought my diet made mashed potatoes a thing of the past. But then I discovered the wonders of diet dairy!
- 4-5 medium idaho russet potatoes
- 29.58 ml fat-free half-and-half
- 29.58 ml fat free sour cream
- 59.14 ml light margarine
- 1.23-2.46 ml sea salt
- 1.23-2.46 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 slice margarine
- Peel & cut potatoes. Boil until tender.
- Drain & place potatoes in mixing bowl.
- Add margarine, sour cream, half & half, 1/4 t salt, & 1/4 t pepper.
- Using electric mixer, blend to desired consistency. Taste, and add more salt & pepper if desired.
- Transfer to serving dish, top with pat of margarine & sprinkle with parsley.