1/1 Photo of Classic Mashed Potatoes W/ Less Fat!
Mims & Squims's Note:
I thought my diet made mashed potatoes a thing of the past. But then I discovered the wonders of diet dairy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -5 medium idaho russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup light margarine
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1Peel & cut potatoes. Boil until tender.
- 2Drain & place potatoes in mixing bowl.
- 3Add margarine, sour cream, half & half, 1/4 t salt, & 1/4 t pepper.
- 4Using electric mixer, blend to desired consistency. Taste, and add more salt & pepper if desired.
- 5Transfer to serving dish, top with pat of margarine & sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Mashed Potatoes W/ Less Fat!
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.7
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 186.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: