Recipe by hollyfrolly
Stirred, not shaken variety of what is perhaps the classiest cocktail of all time. (Double post, SORRY!)
- 6 ounces vodka, high quality (you may also use gin, if you prefer)
- 4 drops vermouth, extra dry
- 3 green olives, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- (Double post, SORRY!).
- Fill a pint glass with ice.
- Add the vodka (or gin) and vermouth.
- Stir well with a spoon for 30-60 seconds.
- Cover the glass with a cocktail strainer and poor into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with three olives threaded onto a fancy cocktail stirrer, or a toothpick.