Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Stirred, not shaken variety of what is perhaps the classiest cocktail of all time.
Make and share this Classic Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces vodka, high quality (you may also use gin, if you prefer)
- 4 drops vermouth, extra dry
- 3 green olives, to garnish
- Fill a pint glass with ice.
- Add the vodka (or gin) and vermouth.
- Stir well with a spoon for 30-60 seconds.
- Cover the glass with a cocktail strainer and poor into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with three olives threaded onto a fancy cocktail stirrer, or a toothpick.