This was posted in the Denver Post and is described as a "refreshingly tart recipe for margaritas." It was created by Denver Post restaurant critic Tucker Shaw. I am put it here for safe keeping :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add all ingredients and shake for 30 seconds. Set aside.
- 2Place a lime round into the base of a salt-rimmed martini glass.
- 3Shake the margarita 15 seconds more, then strain into glasses.
- 4Serve immediately.
- 5If ice is desired place a lime round into the base of a highball glass, fill halfway with ice and pour margarita over the top.
- 6*SIMPLE SYRUP: Easy to make. Take one part sugar and one part water, bring it to a boil, stir to dissolve and cool. Can be made as far in advance as you like, just store it in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: