- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- sugar substitute (amount equal to 2 tsp sugar)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1 dash paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni accoding to pkg, grain and rinse with cold water, cool completly.
- In a small bowl mix mayo, relish, sugar substitute, mustard, salt and pepper.
- In a different large bowl combine macaroni, celery, carrot, and onion. Add dressing and toss gently to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with egg and paprika.