Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from the www.lifescript.com website.
- 453.59 g small white potatoes
- 59.14 ml fat free sour cream
- 59.14 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml sweet pickle relish
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml celery, finely chopped
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 1 egg white, hard boiled, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- 29.58 ml red onions, finely chopped
- 0.75 ml paprika, for garnish
- Place the potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring to a boil and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, until the potatoes are tender when pricked with a knife. Drain and cool the potatoes.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, mustard and celery.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut them into small, bite-sized pieces and add them to the bowl. Add the hard boiled egg and egg white and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. (This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for 3 days.)
- Just before serving, stir in the red onion. Transfer the potato salad to a serving bowl and sprinkle the paprika on top.
I made this but didn't have relish so I used dill pickle. LOVED IT My new go to
Excellent! I added some chives and dill from our garden...personal touch.
Really yummy! I pretty much followed the recipe with the following few exceptions: no onions or celery since we don't like them; I also added some more mustard, maybe because I used "ancient mustard" which I'm guessing is less potent (but super tasty)! Thanks a lot - will make again :)