1/1 Photo of Classic Light Potato Salad
This recipe is from the www.lifescript.com website.
My Private Note
1/2 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb small white potatoes
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 1 egg white, hard boiled, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 3 pinches paprika, for garnish
- 1Place the potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring to a boil and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, until the potatoes are tender when pricked with a knife. Drain and cool the potatoes.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, mustard and celery.
- 3When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut them into small, bite-sized pieces and add them to the bowl. Add the hard boiled egg and egg white and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. (This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for 3 days.)
- 4Just before serving, stir in the red onion. Transfer the potato salad to a serving bowl and sprinkle the paprika on top.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Light Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.2
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 95.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: