Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From delish.com. Hope to use this soon. Sounds DELISH!!
Make and share this Classic Lemon Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare muffin pans with nonstick spray and flour.
- Resift the sifted cake flour with the baking powder and salt.
- Combine the milk and lemon extract.
- Cream the sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Alternating the flour mixture with the milk mixture, blend half of one, then the other into the butter mixture. Mix well after each addition and repeat. Mix until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff, but not dry. Fold them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the muffin pans, filling at least halfway. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the cakes test done.
- Remove the pans and turn out the cupcakes onto a wire rack to cool.