Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I picked this right out of the Sunday's Orlando Sentinel newspaper. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens (Should be about 8 cups)
- 1 (6 ounce) package grilled chicken breast strips
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes, washed and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup thin red onion, slices
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup 100% grated parmesan cheese
- Toss salad greens with chicken breast strips, tomatoes and onions in a large salad bowl.
- Add dressing and mix lightly.
- Top with cheese.
- Serve immediately.