Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. From June 2012 Vegetarian Times. Served at Israeli brunches, lunch and dinner. Some top it with feta and olives, or add tahini sauce.
- 2 cups roma tomatoes, diced (4 tomatoes)
- 1 1⁄3 cups Persian cucumbers (2 cucumbers) or 1 1⁄3 cups English cucumbers (1/2 cucumber)
- 2⁄3 cup yellow bell pepper, diced (1/2 pepper)
- 2⁄3 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste (optional)
- Toss together all ingredients in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.