Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this for dinner and my husband loved it.
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 loaf about 1 lb. French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 24 slices oscar mayer shaved smoked ham
- 24 slices oscar mayer shaved smoked turkey breast
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 slices cheese, singles
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- COMBINE dressing and Italian seasoning.
- SPREAD evenly onto cut sides of bread.
- PLACE lettuce, meat, tomatoes, Singles and peppers on bottom half of loaf; cover with top of loaf. Cut crosswise into 8 slices to serve.