1/1 Photo of Classic Hamburger
Ilmar Simanovskis's Note:
An easy hamburger recipe that everyone will enjoy. The flavour is one you have never tasted before. Makes enough to freeze for future use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place beef into a large mixing bowl.
- 2dice onion and add to mixture.
- 3add remaining ingredients and mix thouroughly.
- 4make medium sized balls and place on one side of plastic wrap layoug out 4 balls per length of wrap.
- 5fold other half of wrap over top of the ball and press flat.
- 6fold four patties and freeze or cook immediately.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Hamburger
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.3
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 123.1 mg
- Sodium 308.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: