Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy hamburger recipe that everyone will enjoy. The flavour is one you have never tasted before. Makes enough to freeze for future use.
- place beef into a large mixing bowl.
- dice onion and add to mixture.
- add remaining ingredients and mix thouroughly.
- make medium sized balls and place on one side of plastic wrap layoug out 4 balls per length of wrap.
- fold other half of wrap over top of the ball and press flat.
- fold four patties and freeze or cook immediately.