Recipe by AmyZoe
There's no such thing as too many recipes for guacamole, and this one is no exception. Good stuff courtesy of Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook.
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
Great mix of ingredients. Made this for a retirement potluck and it was mostly scarfed up before we got a picture of it. That is why there is only a little guacamole in the picture. Made for Name that Ingredient.
- 1 large Hass avocado, halved and pitted
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Scoop avocado pulp into small bowl and coarsely mash.
- Add all remaining ingredients, gently mixing until combined.
- Serve at once or press piece of plastic wrap directly onto surface to prevent browning.
- Store at room temperature and serve within 2 hours.