Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
There's no such thing as too many recipes for guacamole, and this one is no exception. Good stuff courtesy of Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook.
- 1 large Hass avocado, halved and pitted
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Scoop avocado pulp into small bowl and coarsely mash.
- Add all remaining ingredients, gently mixing until combined.
- Serve at once or press piece of plastic wrap directly onto surface to prevent browning.
- Store at room temperature and serve within 2 hours.
Great mix of ingredients. Made this for a retirement potluck and it was mostly scarfed up before we got a picture of it. That is why there is only a little guacamole in the picture. Made for Name that Ingredient.