Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip is delicious! It's loaded with flavor!
- 2 large avocados, peeled and mashed
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 -5 drops hot sauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green chilies or 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- Combine the first 8 ingredients. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in tomato and chilies.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Followed recipe exactly. this dip was great and simple
Awesome Guacamole!!! I made 1/2 of the recipe and forgot to grab a lemon, so subbed fresh lime juice. I loved the added sour cream in the recipe, very creamy and so smooth tasting. Definitely a repeat for our house. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for "Best of 2012" tag game.