1/7 Photos of Classic Green Bean Casserole
This is an extremely easy recipe for the cooks-on-the-go. I got this recipe from the back of the cans of Del Monte Cut Green Beans. I can easily fix this recipe in a hurry and on a budget and my DH LOVES it. You cannot go wrong with this one... Cheese might even help - you know I add cheese to everything - that is why I am "CheesyGal."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soup, milk, and pepper in a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish; mix well.
- 2Stir in beans and 2/3 cup of French fried onions.
- 3Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until hot.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup of onions.
- 6Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 372.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: