This is an extremely easy recipe for the cooks-on-the-go. I got this recipe from the back of the cans of Del Monte Cut Green Beans. I can easily fix this recipe in a hurry and on a budget and my DH LOVES it. You cannot go wrong with this one... Cheese might even help - you know I add cheese to everything - that is why I am "CheesyGal."
- Combine soup, milk, and pepper in a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish; mix well.
- Stir in beans and 2/3 cup of French fried onions.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup of onions.
- Bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.