- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 591.47 ml homemade cookie mix
- 7.39 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 59.14 ml molasses
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE Homemade Cookie Mix, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking soda in large bowl. Add egg and molasses. Mix well. Shape into 3/4-inch balls and roll in sugar. Place about 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 6 to 8 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Cool completely on cooling rack.