Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
you can replace chocolate chips for the chocolate chunks.
Make and share this Classic Fudge Walnut Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate, cocoa mix
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup bittersweet semisweet chocolate chunk, divided
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Weigh, or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife.
- Combine flour, and the next 5 ingredients through and including salt in a large bowl.
- Combine 1/2 cup chocolate chunks and milk in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave at high for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds.
- Stir in butter, vanilla, and eggs to chocolate mixture.
- Add milk mixture, 1/2 cup chocolate chunks, and 1/4 cup of the walnuts to flour mixture, and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into a 9 inch square metal baking pan, coated with cooking spray, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 19 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in corner comes out with moist crumbs clinging.
- Cool in pan or rack, and cut into squares.