Recipe by Barb G.
Easy to make Fudge. I got the recipe out of the newspaper. Time does not include cooling time.
Top Review by Bev
You are right, Barb! This recipe is so simple yet smooth and creamy! Delicious little treat to end a meal (or for a snack!). I used walnuts for the 1 cup of chopped nuts and popped it into the refridgerator in no time at all! Thanks, Barb, for another delicious recipe!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, cut into pieces
- 14 ounces canned sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8 inch square pan with waxed paper.
- Place chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate and the SWEETNED CONDENSED milk in a double boiler over hot,but,not boiling water.
- Stir the mixture occasionally until the chocolate has melted.
- Stir in the vanilla and nuts.
- Spread fudge evenly in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut when cool and firm.
- Store, uncovered in the refrigerator.