The same recipe that used to be on the box years ago.
Make and share this Classic from the Box All Bran Muffins Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- Stir flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In large mixing bowl, combine All-Bran cereal and milk. Let stand 5 minutes or until softened. Add.
- egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
- Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with.
- cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15-20 mins or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm. Yield: 12 muffins.
- This from the All-Bran cereal box!