1/3 Photos of Classic from the Box All Bran Muffins Recipe
The same recipe that used to be on the box years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In large mixing bowl, combine All-Bran cereal and milk. Let stand 5 minutes or until softened. Add.
- 2egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
- 3Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with.
- 4cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15-20 mins or until lightly browned.
- 5Serve warm. Yield: 12 muffins.
- 6This from the All-Bran cereal box!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic from the Box All Bran Muffins Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.4
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 184.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g