Recipe by FarahC
The same recipe that used to be on the box years ago.
Top Review by jcqln01
I made this recipe using 100% whole wheat flour and honey and I added raisins and walnuts. The muffins came out delicious; 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour 1/2 cup honey 2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp sea salt 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 cups all-bran cereal 1 cup and 2 TBls milk 1 egg 1/4 oil (I used canola) 1/2 cup raisins 1/2 cup chopped walnuts Hope this is helpful to those looking for an alternative to white flour and granulated sugar !!
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-bran cereal
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In large mixing bowl, combine All-Bran cereal and milk. Let stand 5 minutes or until softened. Add.
- egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
- Portion batter evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with.
- cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15-20 mins or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm. Yield: 12 muffins.
- This from the All-Bran cereal box!