Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Fresh TV cooking show and is delicious. I did modify in that I subbed spring onion for 1 stick celery (finely chopped) and used sweet chilli sauce instead of sweet chilli and tamarind sauce.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (good quality)
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 spring onion (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 500 g prawns (flesh, cooked and deveined)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 4 large bread rolls (fresh)
- 30 g baby rocket
- Combine mayonnaise, sauce, spring onion, and lemon juice together and mix well.
- Stir through prawns and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Split rolls and fill with prawn mix and top with the baby rocket.
Delicious! It had a nice tang from the sweet chili that worked really well with the prawns.
this is so good and such an easy sandwich made for one and used lettace instead of rocket did use lemon pepper to get some of the zip try this
Delicious and wonderful. I cut this in half making sandwiches for 2 meals for me. I used small salad shrimp. I loved it. Made for Top Favorites of 2009