Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the tried and true Kraft recipe that I have used for years.
- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 12 squaressemi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- LINE 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Bring sugar, butter and evaporated milk to full rolling boil in 3-qt. saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook 4 minute or until candy thermometer reaches 234°F, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- ADD chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until melted. Add nuts and vanilla; mix well.
- POUR into prepared pan; spread to cover bottom of pan. Cool completely. Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into squares.
I've got a number of fudge recipes on hand, but yours caught my eye & I just had to make it! Love the inclusion of the marshmallow creme & the nuts, & we thoroughly enjoyed the creamy smoothness of the fudge! Wonderful! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block recipe tag]