Prep 35 mins
Cook 40 mins
SERVE: Serve with a green salad and garlic bread, if desired.
- 1 (1 lb) package Tyson fresh ground chicken
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (30 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, , divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- PREP: Preheat oven to 375°F.
- CLEAN: Wash hands.
- In large skillet, cook and stir chicken, onion, bell pepper and garlic over medium- high heat until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in sauce; heat through and set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, egg and black pepper; mix well.
- Spray 13 X9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread 1/3 cup sauce on bottom of dish.
- Top with 3 noodles, one-third of sauce, one-third of ricotta mixture and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers twice, except do not top with remaining 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil sprayed lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- COOK: Bake 40 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.