Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is how I make my charoset but I usually use Passover Heavy Malaga wine or Concord grape wine instead of the grape juice. I personally don't add any honey. It makes about 2 cups. We love this stuff!
- 4 mcintosh apples, cored, peeled, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup grape juice (or red sweet wine)
- honey, to taste (optional)
- Chop the apples by hand into little pieces.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Store in refrigerator in a covered container for up to 3 days.
- Enjoy on matzoh.
Delicious recipe! I remember this from my childhood. Thanks for sharing it.