1/2 Photos of Classic Egyptian Omelette
Um Safia's Note:
A quick & easy recipe for an Egyptian style omlette - great for breakfast or with a fresh salad for a light lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Skin and slice the tomatoes.
- 2Finely chop the onion and lightly fry in the butter in a large frying pan.
- 3Crush the garlic and add to the onion. When lightly browned, add the tomatoes and salt and pepper. Cook gently, turning several times, until tomatoes are soft.
- 4Beat the eggs lightly, add cheese and pour into the frying pan. Cook over low heat, periodically loosening egg from sides of pan, until set on one side.
- 5Turn and cook on reverse side.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Egyptian Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.9
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 404.3 mg
- Sodium 347.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 16.3 g