A quick & easy recipe for an Egyptian style omlette - great for breakfast or with a fresh salad for a light lunch.
- Skin and slice the tomatoes.
- Finely chop the onion and lightly fry in the butter in a large frying pan.
- Crush the garlic and add to the onion. When lightly browned, add the tomatoes and salt and pepper. Cook gently, turning several times, until tomatoes are soft.
- Beat the eggs lightly, add cheese and pour into the frying pan. Cook over low heat, periodically loosening egg from sides of pan, until set on one side.
- Turn and cook on reverse side.