1/2 Photos of Classic Dinner Rolls
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
From the local paper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 3/4 cup flour, yeast, sugar and salt in large bowl.
- 2Heat milk, water and butter until very warm (120 to 130 F). Beat 2 minutes at medium speed with electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally.
- 3Add 1/4 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in enough flour to make soft dough.
- 4Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- 5Divide dough into 12 equal pieces, shape into balls. Place in greased 8 inch round pan. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- 6Bake in preheated 375 F oven for 20 minutes or until done. Rebove from pan; brush with additional butter, if desired.
- 7Server warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.1
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 116.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g