Recipe by GingerlyJ
I got this from a Pampered Chef season's best book about 8 years ago Since then, I have made them alot, both for catered functions and my own lunches or kids picnics
Top Review by Mustang Sally 54269
We enjoyed this recipe. I made a couple small changes, sub'd the mustard/honey portions with honey mustard sauce and used Monterey & jarelsburg cheese instead of muenster. Great way to use up cooked beef into a delicious wrap, thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1 mediumyellow bell pepper, diced
- 6 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 3⁄4 cup shredded muenster cheese
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, mustard and honey in Small Batter Bowl; mix well using Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Slice lettuce and dice tomato and bell pepper using Chef's Knife.
- Using Medium Scoop, top each tortilla with a level scoop of cream cheese mixture; spread to within 1/4 inch of edge using Small Spreader. Cover with 1/4 cup lettuce, pressing lightly. Place two ham slices over lettuce. Grate 2 tablespoons cheese over ham using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Top evenly with tomato, bell pepper and bacon.
- . Roll up each tortilla tightly. To serve, cut each wrap diagonally in half with Serrated Bread Knife.