Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very good dressing I found on the back of a pre-mixed cole slaw package. Tasty, easy to throw together and just like what you would find in a deli. You can make extra dressing if you like your cole slaw "extra creamy" as well as use your own mixture of shredded green cabbage, carrots and red cabbage....We love it!!!
- 1 lb coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- Mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, milk and celery seed until smooth.
- Add to cole slaw ingredients, coat entirely.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- You can add your own special touch by incorporating other ingredients - pineapple, raisins, chicken etc -- .
This was really simple and tasty. I had some cabbage on hand so used that rather than a coleslaw mix. Thanks Sue's Kitchen for a nice side dish. Made for All You Can Cook Buffet tag.
This was good, and super easy!
It was just what I was looking for I left out the milk and used water insted thanks for posting