Recipe by Chef Sarah PL
This dish is something I learned from my friend's mom who did not use a recipe. So, this is my best shot at recreating the crepes.
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- water, to adjust consistency
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients in a food procesor or a blender.
- Add eggs and milk then blend.
- Add water to create a soupy consistency.
- Heat a skillet at a medium to high heat add oil to just cover bottom surface.
- Lower heat to medium.
- Pour a small amount of batter on the skillet and move around to make batter cover the bottom of the skillet, flip once.
- Continue pattern till batter is finished.