Prep 40 mins
Cook 5 hrs
The title says it all...
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter, Melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, Softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup strawberry glaze
- Heat oven to 300*.
- Spray 9 inch springform pan wit nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, combine all crust ingredients, blend well.
- Press firmly on bottom of prepared springform pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese at low speed just until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Scrape Bowl.
- Add sugar, beat at low speed just until blended, about 30 seconds.
- Scrape bowl.
- Add remaining eggs, one at a time, beating only until just blended, scraping the bowl after each addition.
- Pour filling into pan over crust.
- Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes, until firm except for the very center.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Cover, refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Serve with sliced fresh strawberries and strawberry glaze.