Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is the way that that upscale restaurants serve their corn, served separate in a small dish.
Top Review by LisaA
This is delicious! My daughters and I loved it! It made a lot though so if you're a small family like mine, might want to cut it in half. We had enough for tonight's dinner and tomorrow's.
- 4 cups frozen corn kernels
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine the corn, cream, salt, sugar and white pepper; bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan melt butter.
- Add in flour and whisk for 1 minute.
- Add in the corn mixture; mix well to combine.
- Set oven to broil.
- Place the corn in a casserole dish and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Broil under heat until browned.