Recipe by ChrissyVas80
This is a healthy snack, or breafast meal. Very easy to make and good to enjoy. I feel it's especially pleasing during hot summer days when you don't want to make breakfast on the stove.
Top Review by Ms B.
Yum! I skipped the optional honey and just used banana, blueberries, and a granola with flax seed. This was the perfect throw together breakfast, even on a cold snowy day in March. Loved it.
- 118.29 ml breakstone's low fat cottage cheese
- 29.58 ml low-fat granola
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 118.29 ml assorted fresh mixed berry (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 4.92 ml honey (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- SPOON cottage cheese into small serving bowl (if so desired squirt a little honey and mix well); sprinkle with granola.
- TOP with bananas and berries.
- Special Extra
- The beauty of this dish is that you can cut up virtually any fruit you have on hand to serve with the cottage cheese. For extra flavor and crunch, try sprinkling with your favorite Cereal. (My favorite ceral is POST Cranberry Crunch).