Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is a staple for any holiday meal, that I originally received from a co-worker. It is easy to pre-pare the evening before, and bake the next day.
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweet corn (drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) box corn muffin mix
- pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased, 2 quart baking dish.
- bake for 1 hour.
Great and easy, my family loved it.