Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Use this classic sauce with shrimp, crab or even crawfish.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup minced celery
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely grated lemon, zest of
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley or 2 tablespoons cilantro or 2 tablespoons dill
- black pepper
- Mix all in a small bowl.
- Chill until ready to use.
By using nosalt ketchup I was able to make the sodium content 195mg which means I can also enjoy this. We have decided it is better than store bought. Thanks for posting it. Ev