Recipe by Little Bee
I love Club Sandwiches and came up with this one afternoon using DH's favorite sandwich ingredients which are Turkey, Bacon and Swiss Cheese. He declared it delicious! :) The technique is not hard as long as you get your ingredients together and create an assembly line. Use a good sharp serated knife to easily cut these into bite size triangles.
- mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 18 slices white bread, toasted
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 12 slices deli sliced turkey
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 18 slices tomatoes, about 3 med
- 12 slices bacon, crisply fried
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread mayonnaise over 1 side of each slice of toast, (this will be the glue that holds your sandwich together).
- Place 1 slice of cheese and 2 slices of turkey on each of 6 toast slices. Cover with second slice of toast. Top with lettuce leaf, 3 slices tomato and 2 slices bacon. Sprinkle with salt and generous amount of cracked black pepper. Cover with third slice of toast; secure with wooden picks. To serve, cut diagonally into triangles. 6 servings.