Recipe by Miss Annie
Clam dip has been around the party scene for a long time. This classic recipe is used by many American cooks at many different types of gatherings.
Top Review by GinnyP
Well, I've been on the American scene since 1964 (the year I was born), and this was the first clam dip I've had occasion to try. It's delicious! Clam dip!? Where have you been all my life? :) My husband, on the other hand, reports that he has tried 'many' clam dips, and he said this ranks right up there with the best of'em!
- 1 (7 ounce) can clams, chopped, drained, juice reserved
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste