Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
You won't be able to eat just one! A perfect recipe to make when you're craving warm chocolate chip cookies.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed cream butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then vanilla. On low speed gradually add flour mixture and mix just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 9 to 12 minutes. Transfer cookies to cooling racks to cool.
These look good... I compared them to the hersheys perfect chocolate chip cookies, and the only thing that was different was that yours had 1/2 less of chocolate chips.