Recipe by M. Elaine
This cookie is just the perfect if you put in half real butter and half butter flavored crisco where it says butter.
- 532.32 ml flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml softened butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 340.19 g package chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 375*.
- Combine and mix flour, salt, and baking soda in small bowl.
- Combine and mix everything else except chocolate chips.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the rest of the batter while stirring.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Form cookies and bake for 8-10 minutes.