Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This cookie is just the perfect if you put in half real butter and half butter flavored crisco where it says butter.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Preheat Oven to 375*.
- Combine and mix flour, salt, and baking soda in small bowl.
- Combine and mix everything else except chocolate chips.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the rest of the batter while stirring.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Form cookies and bake for 8-10 minutes.