A vegan version of the kind of cookies that Grandma used to make. Serve with a big cold glass of soy milk. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan.")
My Private Note
small c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In a small bowl, stir together the sweetener, margarine, oil, water, and vanilla.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 4Add the margarine mixture and the chocolate chips and mix together well.
- 5Scoop spoon-sized portions onto an unoiled cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are browned.
- 6Let cool before removing from cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (731 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.2
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: