Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From A-1 Steak Sauce. Passive cooking time is actually marinating time.
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice or 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 beef top sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except steak. Set aside 1/4 cup of the sauce.
- Place steak in a resealable plastic bag. Pour remaining sauce over steak, seal bag, then turn bag over several times to evenly coat steak. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove steak from bag; discard marinade.
- Grill steak 13 to 16 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally and brushing with the reserved 1/4 cup of sauce.
This was VERY good! Thanks! :)