Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 3 ounces ground beef, extra lean
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 5⁄8 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup tomato puree, canned
- 1⁄8 cup black beans, cooked
- 1 ounce mozzarella cheese, skim
- 1 1⁄8 cups green peppers, chopped
- 3⁄8 cup V8 vegetable juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Amounts used on personal preference and taste
- onion powder
- chili powder
- crushed red pepper flakes
- soy sauce
- Place ground beef into a skillet which contains the oil heated on medium-high setting.
- Brown and cook thoroughly until done.
- Add prepared ground beef, all vegetables, V-8 juice, black beans and 2 cups of water to crock pot.
- Add spices to your personal taste.
- Cook in the crock pot until thoroughly done, stirring occasionally.
- When cooking is finished, place in a bowl and top with mozzarella cheese.