Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe--great for parties and for using up leftover chicken. Prep time includes the thawing out of the shells.
- 1 (8 7/8 ounce) boxuncle ben's long grain and wild rice blend
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 5 3⁄8 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup diced pimento
- 1⁄3 cup diced celery
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) boxof frozen prepared puff pastry shells, thawed
- Prepare the rice according to the box directions.
- When rice is done, add the remaining ingredients (except the pastry shells). mix well and reheat for 1 minute.
- Fill the pastry shells with the rice mixture.