Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a family favorite from way back. The kids love it!
- 20 ounces frozen broccoli
- 6 chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup mild cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter-flavored cracker crumbs
- Cook broccoli as directed on package.
- Place in large greased baking dish.
- Debone chicken and arrange on top of the broccoli.
- Combine soup, salad dressing, lemon juice and garlic powder.
- Mix well. Pour oven chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese and cracker crumbs on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Yum!