Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just made this for my daddy's birthday because he loves cherries, it was lots of fun to flambe it as well
- drain cherries, keep syrup.
- combine syrup sugar and cinnamin in pan.
- cook stirring until it boils.
- simmer uncovered without stirring for 2 minutes.
- strain, discard cinnamon.
- return syrup to pan.
- stir in arrowroot and water.
- cook stirring until boils and thickens slightly.
- add cherries, stir until heated through.
- heat brandy, add to sauce.
- set aflame.
- serve imediately with ice cream.