Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Simple yet delicious cheesecake!
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat oven to 325°f if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°f if using a dark nonstick springform pan).
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Loosen cake from side of pan; cool before removing side of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.