Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
Make and share this Classic Cheeseburger recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium high.
- Season meat with salt and pepper, mix very lightly, and shape into four patties.
- Grill hamburgers 4 to 6 minutes per side for rare and 9 to 11 minutes for well done.
- If making cheeseburgers, lay cheese slices on top of the hamburgers after they have been flipped.
- Serve immediately on buns (toasted, if desired), topped with tomatoes, lettuce, and onion slices.