Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Classic Cheddar Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- Process all the ingredients (except the almonds) in a food processor until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary, about1 minute.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to the center of a large sheet of plastic wrap.
- Seal the cheese in the wrap and shape into a rough ball (the mixture will be somewhat loose).
- Refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours (the cheese ball can be refrigerated for up to2 days).
- Once the cheese ball is firm, reshape it as necessary into a smooth sphere.
- Unwrap the cheese ball and roll it in the almonds.
- Let it sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.